Shout joyfully unto Almighty God



A song of praise unto our LORD!

---Sung in Hebrew with English translation---

Ref: PSALM 94:17-19

Shout joyfully in thanksgiving unto our Mighty God (4 min 34 sec):




LU-LAY ADONAI EZRA-TA-LI KIMAT SAHCH-NA DAUMA NAFSHI

Had not the LORD been a help for me, My soul would soon in silence be.



IM AMAR-TI MATAH RAG-LI CHAS-D’CHA ADONAI, Y’SA-DAI-NI

When I cry God, I’m slipping away, Your loving hands supported me.


B’ROV SARA-FAI B’KIR-BI TAN-CHU-MECHA, Y’SHA-A-SHU NAFSHI

When the cares of life, crowd in on me, You still my souls anxiety.


[chorus]


ALL YOU’VE DONE FOR ME,

RESCUED ME, AND SET MY SOUL FREE,

ALL MY LIFE WILL BE,

A TESTIMONY OF YOUR LOVE, FOR ME.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate