IT PLEASED GOD TO SAVE...

“For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.” -I Corinthians 1:21 [KJV]

Throughout the years I have met many men and women who objected to this.  Their basis for objecting was that each claimed to have been saved by some means other than the preaching of the Gospel of Christ and Him crucified.  But I have never met one person who God gave faith through the preaching of the Gospel of Christ who objected that the preaching of Christ crucified is the means by which it pleased God to save.   

 

-preacher Clay Curtis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Encouragement in Christ JESUS ~ 19 October, 2025 A.D.

THE GREAT TRUMPET BLAST ~ The Joyful Sound!

JOYFUL TRUTH TO MISERABLE SINNERS ~ Take Heart, Friends