HE BORE IT ALL FOR ME

 

Upon the cross of Calvary,

The Savior took my blame;

He suffered untold grief and pain,

To put away my shame.

The wrath of God poured out on Him,

While hanging on that tree;

The condemnation for my sin,

He bore it all for me.

 

‘Twas in this way the Lord of all,

Could justly make me whole;

Forgive my sinfulness and guilt,

And save my wretched soul.

The blood of Christ poured out for me,

My pardon has secured;

For all the vengeance due my sin,

The Lord Himself endured.

 

Who can condemn the sons of God,

Since Christ for us has died?

The Father sees our Substitute,

And we are justified.

Washed in His sin-atoning blood,

The Savior’s Name we bless;

Christ Jesus is our all in all,

He is our Righteousness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Encouragement in Christ JESUS ~ 04 October, 2023 A.D.

JESUS - Rock of Ages