AMAZING LOVE


Amazing love, how rich and free,

That God would set His love on me;

Forgive all my iniquity,

And save my soul eternally.

Amazing love, amazing grace,

That Christ would come to take my place;

To bear my sin and then to die,

The law’s demands to satisfy.

 

Amazing love, how can it be,

That Christ would die on Calvary?

For by that death He ransomed me,

From condemnation I am free.

Amazing love, O wondrous thought,

The Savior my salvation bought;

He drank the cup of justice dry,

To save my soul and justify.

 

Amazing love is still my theme,

For in that bloody, crimson stream,

My sin and guilt were washed away,

When Jesus died my debt to pay.

Amazing love will be our song,

When all the ransomed, blood-bought throng,

Are gathered at His throne above,

We’ll sing of God’s amazing love.
 
 TUNE TO SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER   
LM/DOUBLE WORDS BY JIM BYRD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Encouragement in Christ JESUS ~ 04 October, 2023 A.D.

JESUS - Rock of Ages