God's Wondrous Grace



Think upon me, my God, for good. Nehemiah 5:19. Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after Me in the wilderness. Jeremiah 2:2. I will remember My covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. Ezekiel 16:60. I will visit you, and perform My good word toward you. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:10, 11. 

As the heavens are higher than the earth so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9. I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number. Job 5:8, 9. Many, O LORD my God, are Thy wonderful works which Thou hast done, and Thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto Thee: if I would declare and speak of them they are more than can be numbered. Psalm 40:5.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD