The Free Grace of God


I praise Thee Father, Lord of all,
For grace so rich and free;
That fixed itself on this poor soul,
Back in eternity.
O matchless, wondrous grace of God,
That destined me to live;
That chose to save me in Thy Son,
And all my sins forgive.

Sure never was a nobler theme,
On which my heart could dwell;
Than grace divine which saved my soul,
From sin and death and hell.
Behold the fullness of God’s grace,
In Christ whose sacrifice,
Brought in eternal righteousness,
And paid my ransom price.

Praise God for His revealing grace
That brought me to believe,
The gospel of redeeming grace,
And Christ the Lord receive.
The grace of God shall keep me till
My life on earth is done;
Then take me into paradise
To dwell with God the Son.

Tune to "THERE IS A FOUNTAIN" CM/DOUBLE , Words by JIM BYRD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate