The LORD JESUS Christ be magnified!


Come, let us sing the song of songs,
The glory which to Christ belongs;
The hosts of Heav’n began the strain,
“Worthy the Lamb, for He was slain.”


Slain to redeem us by His blood,
And makes us kings and priest to God;
To cleanse from ev’ry sinful stain,
“Worthy the Lamb, for He was slain.”


Among a thousand hearts and songs,
His sacred name fills all our tongues;
All pow’r in Heav’n and earth proclaim,
“Worthy the Lamb, for He was slain.”


Long as I live and when I die,
This song of songs shall be my cry;
And while in Heav’n with Him I reign,
“Worthy the Lamb, for He was slain.”

-Gospel hymn, "Doxology" 

======================

    "Believer, fight sin. Strive to obey the Lord and to be a bearer of the good fruits of God’s grace. But remember this – The worst thing you can do is to look within and ask, “Have I done enough good works to please the Lord?” or “Are my works good enough to make me acceptable to the Lord?” To find peace and comfort with God, LOOK TO AND REST IN CHRIST Who alone has done enough to please the Lord for us and Whose works alone are good enough to make us accepted with Him!"

-copied  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Encouragement in Christ JESUS ~ 19 October, 2025 A.D.

THE GREAT TRUMPET BLAST ~ The Joyful Sound!

JOYFUL TRUTH TO MISERABLE SINNERS ~ Take Heart, Friends