GOOD NEWS Report!

 Weekend Gospel message to follow for All Hands (02-04JUL21)


Heads-Up --- Please find enclosed encouragement in SO GREAT SALVATION by the perfect and finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ in saving poor, needy and wretched sinners by His sovereign free grace -God's unmerited favor- from our sins and from Hell:

ONLY CHRIST

Looking at my sin, I see Christ as my atonement and only Christ. Looking at God's law, I see Christ as my righteousness, my only righteousness. I'm not making up what I can't provide; He is my only righteousness. Looking at God's justice, He is my justification. Looking at death, He is my life. Looking at the grave, He is my resurrection. Looking at eternity,He is my hope.

-preacher Henry Mahan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD