Redemption's Song of praise unto KING JESUS

O what a mystery, 

Descending from His throne;

The Son of God comes down to earth,

To seek and save His own.

‘Twas not for righteous souls,

That He a Man became;

For guilty sinners Jesus came,

O praise His precious Name.
 
This was the only way,

God could in justice save,

Those sinners chosen by His grace,

That He to Jesus gave.

So bearing all our sin,

The Savior bowed His head;

And put away our guilt and shame,

Expiring in our stead.
 
I find my rest in Christ,

Who for me bled and died;

He rose and mediates for me,

And I am justified.

Soon with Him I shall be,

To see His blessed face;

There I will sing redemption’s song

And praise Him for His grace.

-TUNE: "SALVATION BY GRACE" SM/DOUBLE
WORDS BY JIM BYRD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate