THY POWER TO SAVE!

"There is a fountain filled with blood Drawn from Immanuel's veins, 

And sinners plunged beneath that flood Lose all their guilty stains. 

The dying thief rejoiced to see That fountain in his day; 

And there have I, as vile as he, Washed all my sins away. 

Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood Shall never lose its power 

Till all the ransomed Church of God Be saved to sin no more. 

E'er since by faith I saw the stream Thy flowing wounds supply, 

Redeeming love has been my theme 

And shall be till I die. 

When this poor lisping, stammering tongue Lies silent in the grave, 

Then in a nobler, sweeter song I'll sing Thy power to save." 

  

-Wm. Cowper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate