GOOD NEWS!



Weekend Gospel message to follow for All Hands (29-31MAY20)

Heads-Up --- Please find enclosed encouragement in SO GREAT SALVATION by the perfect and finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ in saving poor, needy and wretched sinners by His sovereign free grace -God's unmerited favor- from our sins and from Hell:

A RIGHTEOUSNESS PLEASING TO GOD
Although I am a sinner, yet I despair not; for Christ, Who is my Redeemer and my Righteousness, liveth. In Him I have no sin, no sting of conscience and no fear of judgment. In Christ there is no condemnation. I am indeed a sinner as touching this present life, but I have the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD which is above this life, Who is CHRIST MY LORD. In Him I rejoice.”

-preacher Martin Luther


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD