IT IS FINISHED!



"The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want." -PSALM 23:1 [KJV]


What a promise! What a glorious inheritance! What a blessed comfort! Walk in it, believer; lie down upon it; trust in it; rest upon it. It will do for all the days of your life and be a soft pillow for your death. When the news is not good, when your body is tired, when disappointment and doubts fill your mind, when the flesh is weary and weak and you lie upon your bed staring into the sleepless darkness asking yourself, "What shall I do?" hum to yourself these blessed words, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." Those words will be like a lullaby to your soul, and you will find rest.


-Gospel report by preacher Henry Mahan

Please find enclosed link to audio Gospel sermons:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD