THE LORD OUR DELIVERER



Thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God [PSALM 40:17]. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in His way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with His hand [PSALM 37:23-24]. In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of refuge [PROVERBS 14:26]. Who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; and forgettest the LORD thy maker? [ISAIAH 51:12-13].

I AM with thee to deliver thee [JEREMIAH 1:8]. Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee [DEUTERONOMY 31:6]. I will sing of Thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of Thy mercy in the morning: for Thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble [PSALM 59:16]. Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance [PSALM 32:7].



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate