My Brother, my Friend


Poor, weak and sinful though I am,
I have a heav’nly Friend;
Christ Jesus is His precious Name,
He loves me without end.

Though I was ruined by the fall,
Christ bore my guilt and blame;
He died and saved my sinful soul,
His praise I will proclaim.

In seeking grace my Brother-Friend
Pursued this wand’ring sheep;
He rescued me from sin and death,
And He my soul will keep.

Each day new blessings from above,
My Friend supplies for me;
He fills my heart with joy and peace,
And guides unerringly.

Someday my life on earth shall end
And I will leave this place;
Then shall the greatest joy be mine,
To see my dear Friend’s face.



Tune to "O FOR A THOUSAND TONGUES" CM Words by JIM BYRD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD