Hallelujah!



Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thy espousals, when thou wentest after Me in the wilderness.­I will remember My covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish to thee an everlasting covenant.­I will visit you, and perform My good word toward you.­for I know the thoughts that I think toward you saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.­I would seek to God, and to God would I commit my cause: Who doeth great things and unsearchable, wonderful things without number.­Many, O Lord my God, are Thy wonderful works which Thou hast done, and Thy thoughts which are toward us: they cannot be reckoned up in order to Thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.


-NEHEMIAH 5:19 ; JEREMIAH 2:2 ; EZEKIEL 16:60 ; JEREMIAH 29:10-11 ; ISAIAH 55:9 ; JOB 5:8-9 & PSALM 40:5

-Excerpt from, Daily Light for the Daily Path

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD