In Christ I'm Restored




Tis written in the Word of God
That all are full of sin;
That due to Adam’s guilt and fall,
No soundness is within.

Faced with my shame and seeking peace,
To Sinai’s mount I fled;
But in the law no peace I found,
It filled my heart with dread.

And then I heard that Jesus came,
Poor sinful souls to save;
To satisfy God’s holy law,
His life He freely gave.

Glad tidings this, that God in Christ
The vilest will receive;
Eternal life is given those
Who on the Son believe.

Since God the Spirit gave me faith,
I trust on Christ the Lord;
‘Tis by His blood and righteousness,
To God I am restored.

TUNE TO "O FOR A THOUSAND TONGUES" CM
WORDS BY JIM BYRD


Thirteenth Street Baptist Church of Ashland, Kentucky USA
Written PDF Gospel messages, audio Sermons and Contact Information here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate