The Blood of Jesus Christ Cleanseth Us from All Sin



A fallen sinner, lost undone,
A guilty rebel, Adam’s son;
How can I ever righteous be,
Since I am all impurity?

CHORUS: I have no merits of my own,
I plead the blood of Christ alone,
He died my sin-debt to atone.


Though worthless in my wicked soul,
The Savior died to make me whole;
My ransom Jesus fully paid,
To justice satisfaction made.
(CHORUS)

Since God the Spirit touched my heart,
Life, grace and faith He did impart;
I have no other hope or plea,
But that the Savior died for me.
(CHORUS)

Condemned by God I cannot be,
My Substitute has died for me;
With boldness I the Judge shall meet,
For in the Son I am complete.
(CHORUS)

-Words by JIM BYRD to the hymn, "Solid Rock"


"HE KNOWETH
 


THEM THAT 
 


TRUST IN HIM"

-Nahum 1:7 [KJV]


He knows our frame, and bears patiently with us. He knows our temptations, and brings His succour (help). He knows our transgressions, and forgives them. He knows our sorrows. and sweetly soothes them. He knows our accusers, and confounds them. He knows our enemies, and scatters them. He knows our tears, and will wipe them away.

-Gospel report by preacher Thomas Bradbury, circa 1870 A.D.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate