Jesus Christ Saves Sinners



"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may
 obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:16).
 

We are coming not to a throne of law nor to a throne of strict justice, but to a THRONE OF GRACE. The words "throne," "majesty," "power," and "omnipotence" all leave me awed and frightened; but the soft, gentle word "GRACE" stirs my spirit and heart to venture nigh in sincerity, humility, and hope! For though there are a thousand defects in my prayers, it is a throne of GRACE. Though there are many defects in my knowledge, it is a throne of GRACE. Though there are so many weaknesses in my spirit, it is a throne of GRACE. Though my faith is so weak and dishonoring to the King, it is a throne of GRACE. Grace loves, grace forgives, grace abounds, grace is sufficient; and His grace is greater than all my sins.


-Gospel report by Henry T. Mahan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate