Hymn of Praise

 

Sovereign grace o’er sin abounding

Ransomed souls the tidings swell

 ‘Tis a deep that knows no sounding

Who its breadth or length can tell?

On its glories, on its glories

Let my soul forever dwell.

 

What from Christ my soul can sever

Bound by everlasting bands?

Once in Him, in Him forever

Thus th’ eternal covenant stands

None shall pluck me, none shall pluck me

From the strength of Israel’s hands.

 

Heirs of God, join-heirs with Jesus

Long ere time its race begun

To His Name eternal praises

Oh! What wonders love hath done!

One with Jesus, One with Jesus

By eternal union One.

 

On such love, my soul still ponder

Love so great, so rich, so free

Say, whilst lost in holy wonder

Why, O Lord, such love to me?

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Grace shall reign eternally!

 

 Tune: “Come and Welcome”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Encouragement in Christ JESUS ~ 04 October, 2023 A.D.

JESUS - Rock of Ages