The Life Preserver



Someone said, “It is not the life buoy on board the ship that saves the man who is drowning, nor is it his belief that the buoy is able to save! No! He must have the buoy around his body, or his hand upon it, or he will perish.”

It will not save my soul only to know that Christ is the Saviour (though this I must know) or that His atonement is sufficient to save. I must trust and embrace Him by faith. There must be, as Paul said in 2 Timothy 1:12,
a COMMITTAL to Christ Jesus. By faith I rest my weary, troubled, and sinful soul on Christ alone.


-Gospel report by preacher Henry T. Mahan

Please find enclosed link to audio Gospel sermons:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD