GOOD NEWS!

 Weekend Gospel message to follow for All Hands (13-15AUG21)


Heads-Up --- Please find enclosed encouragement in SO GREAT SALVATION by the perfect and finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ in saving poor, needy and wretched sinners by His sovereign free grace -God's unmerited favor to save us- from our sins and from Hell: 

I NEED SUCH A FRIEND - BORN FOR ADVERSITY!

The LORD JESUS knows all my wants and weaknesses; all my sin and misery. He knows the malice of my enemies, and the foolishness of my heart. He has power to subdue my whole nature to Himself, and to defeat the wiles and machinations of my foes. His grace is all-sufficient. His love is infinite. His wisdom cannot be defeated. His power cannot be resisted. He has all power and strength—and I am very weak. He has all the knowledge to understand my whole case, and all the wisdom necessary to direct everything concerning me. He makes no mistakes. He is never deceived. He is never outsmarted. He knows all things. He knows my weaknesses.


He knows my sorrows. He knows my heart. His wisdom never fails. He is never confounded or perplexed. He has as much mercy and kindness as I need. His loving-kindness is so great that we cannot fathom its top or the bottom—the length or the breadth of it. The ocean of the Divine love is boundless and inexhaustible! It is infinite! I have no sorrow to which He is a stranger. He sympathizes with me in all my sufferings and temptations. I need just such a friend. "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."-Hebrews 4:16 [KJV]


-preacher William S. Plummer (1802-1880 A.D.)


========================================================================


"Storm Warning: Prove All Things," is a fifteen-minute Gospel broadcast each Friday via WWCR on World Band/Short-Wave radio at 3.215 MHz (3215 KHz) at 2115 Hours (9:15 PM) U.S. Central Time. The goal is to exalt Christ JESUS; to encourage His people and to warn all hands to flee to Him immediately.


This can also be heard online by going to WWCR.com a few minutes prior to the broadcast. Click on "Listen Online." Then you'll see "WWCR-1," underneath that choose either Windows Media Player or MP3 player. Click the Play button. 

The LORD JESUS be magnified!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD