Is My Hope a Good Hope?



1. My hope is a good hope if my hope is based on the Word of God alone [ROMANS 15:4]!

2. My hope is a good hope if my hope rests entirely on Jesus Christ living for me and in me [COLOSSIANS 1:27]!

3. My hope is a good hope which gives me joy, peace, and rest in trusting and leaning on Christ [ROMANS 15:13]!

4. My hope is a good hope which rests in faith and confidence regardless of circumstances [ROMANS 4:16-18]!

5. My hope is a good hope which continues in faith and perseveres to the end of this life [HEBREWS 3:6]!

-Gospel report by preacher Henry T. Mahan

Please find enclosed link to audio Gospel sermons:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate