The Security of God's Sheep



"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand." -John 10:27-29 [KJV]


There is no stronger passage to be found in the word of God guaranteeing the absolute security of every child of God. They are His sheep, they follow Him, they have eternal life, they are in the hand of Christ, the Father gave them to Christ (John 6:37; John 17:2, 6, 9, 11, 12, 24), and they are in the Father’s hand. The sheep of Christ have a double security; they are in the hand of Christ, and they are in the hand of the Father. To suggest that any of His sheep could be finally lost is to blaspheme the Lord God Himself.

-Gospel report by preacher Henry Mahan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

God ordained Authority: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate