Take Heed



Woe is unto me if I preach not the Gospel”

-I Corinthians 9:16 [KJV]


Any sermon that does not have Christ in the beginning, the middle, and the end is a mistake in conception and a crime in execution. And I heartily say, “Amen!” The apostle Paul never said, “Woe is unto me if I preach not”, but “Woe is unto me if I preach not the Gospel.” And he told the Corinthians, “I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified.” Any man who stands before men and women in the name of God and does not plainly, clearly, and consistently preach the Gospel of God’s glory and grace in Christ Jesus is the worst sort of a criminal! He is a deceiver and murderer of the souls of men and women!


-Gospel report by preacher Scott Richardson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD