What "Free Will" Denies



Before we can see what free will denies, we first have to know what is meant by free will. Free will says that a man’s destiny is dependent upon the choices he makes. His will is free to choose to allow God to save him or reject God’s offer of salvation. His eternal destiny is determined by his free will.

If I believe my will is free, there are three things I deny.

1.  I deny that God is sovereign. I say His sovereignty does not extend to my will. That is a complete denial of His sovereignty.

2.  I deny that I am a sinner in the Biblical definition of the word. According to the Bible, men are dead in sins [EPHESIANS 2:1]. That means they are completely unable to do anything to save themselves. Free will is a denial of that.

3.  Free will is a denial of free grace. You cannot believe in salvation by grace and free will. Free will is nothing less than salvation by works.

The teaching of free will is a denial of the Gospel!


Gospel report by preacher Todd Nibert


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD