Sovereign Grace and Mercy


And He said, I will make all My goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.” -Exodus 33:19 [KJV]


Had God not loved a particular people; and had God not been gracious to a particular people and shown mercy to a particular people, not one soul would have ever been saved. We would have never chosen Him had He not chosen us. We would have never loved Him had He not loved us. We would have rejected His mercy and grace had it not been irresistible. Thank God for His sovereignty in all these things toward us.


-Gospel report by preacher Gabe Stalnaker


Kingsport Sovereign Grace church of Kingsport, Tennessee USA
Audio Gospel Sermons & Contact Information here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD