GRACIOUS PROVIDENCE

God’s wise and gracious providence

Directs me on my way;

And everything I truly need,

 

Is given day by day,

 

Is given day by day.

 

 

How comforting it is to know,

 

Whate’er my lot may be;

 

My steps were ordered by the Lord,

 

From all eternity,

 

From all eternity.

 

 

No matter what the future holds,

 

In this I find sweet rest;

 

My path is managed by the Lord,

 

His will I know is best,

 

His will I know is best.

 

 

The Christ Who governs all the world,

 

Has saved me by His grace;

 

And He will lead me on my way,

 

Until I see His face,

 

Until I see His face.

 

 

His hand shall guide me to that home,

 

Reserved for me above;

 

And then forever I will sing,

 

Of providential love,

 

Of providential love.

 

 

Tune: “Majestic Sweetness” CM Words by Jim Byrd

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD