Rejoice in Christ - our soon coming KING OF GLORY!




Thy promise, Lord, is perfect peace,
And yet my trials still increase;
Till fears at times my soul assail,
That Satan's rage must yet prevail.


Then, Savior, then I fly to Thee,
And in Thy grace my refuge see;
Thou heard'st me from Thy holy hill,
And Thou wilt hear and help me still.


Beneath Thy wings secure I sleep;
What foe can harm while Thou dost keep?
I wake, and find Thee at my side,
My omnipresent Guard and Guide!


Oh why should earth or hell distress,
With God so strong, so nigh to bless?
From Him alone salvation flows;
On Him alone, my soul, repose.



Hymn, “Just As I Am”
-Words by Henry F. Lyte and William H Bradbury



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST OUR ONLY AND PERFECT RIGHTEOUSNESS

Incoming GOOD NEWS!

3 LIES ABOUT GOD & 3 TRUTHS ABOUT GOD